Court Farmhouse is a 300 years old Cornish Farmhouse, tastefully renovated over the years
yet still retains many of its original features.
It boasts 6 bedrooms ; 3 doubles (with king size beds - (2 with en-suite shower rooms), and
3 twin bedrooms (2 en-suite) 2 family bathrooms & spacious living accommodation.
The large lounge has comfy sofas, large original fireplace with real woodburner & 42" Digital
LCD TV with Sky package. The adjoining large dining room provides a large dining table with
room to comfortably sit up to 12 guests, and an original inglenook fireplace also with wood
burner. Next to the dining room (down 2 steps) is a fully equipped modern shaker style
Located in the centre of the Court Farm Holidays cottage complex at Marhamchurch, with
charming views extend over the centre of the village over farmland onto coast beyond, it has
its very own sunny enclosed garden with patio area with ease of access to all the facilities at
Court Farm and village life.
At a glance
• Sleeps 12; 6 bedrooms
• Original open fireplaces with real woodburners
• Fully equipped kitchen with double range oven, microwave, large fridge freezer, dishwasher,
washing machine (access to tumble dryers)
• 50" LCD TV with Sky, Freeview, HDMI connection & Wi-Fi
• Enclosed private garden, patio area with own luxury gas barbeque
• Fitted stair gate, cots, highchairs, bed guards, booster seats available upon request
• Bed linen included with bath towel hire available at £3 per set
• Parking for up to 4 cars (additional space on road outside)
• Friday – Friday
01288 361 494
No part of this website may be reproduced without the
express permission of Court Farm Holidays Ltd ©2012.
All Rights Reserved.
Luxury Farm House
Court Farmhouse sleeps 12 + cot
Court Farmhouse is perfect for family or group gatherings. It is
located in the centre of the picturesque village of Marhamchurch, which
is just 10 minutes drive inland from the sand and surf of the North