Fuchsia's lounge features twisted original beams and a wood burner sits in the original
inglenook fireplace, complete with an original clome oven.
Fuchsia has a spacious kitchen with dining table & upstairs there are the two bedrooms, large
master bedroom with king-size bedstead & flat screen TV, spacious twin bedroom plus its
bathroom with over-bath shower.
Fuchsia’s large enclosed garden is only a few paces away from its front door and has a large
picnic table (parasol & bbq in summer).
Sorry dogs are not permitted in this cottage.
At a glance
• Character period cottage sleeping 4
• Fully equipped kitchen with child safety locks; oven, hob, microwave,
large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine (access to tumble
• Wood burner
• 32" TV in lounge & master bed, DVD, CD player, iPod docking station,
• Black-out blinds in twin bedroom
• Toddler friendly with fitted stair gate - cots, highchairs etc available
• Bed linen & heating included with bath towel hire available at £3/set
• Enclosed garden a few paces away
• No Dogs
• No smoking
• Off-road parking
• Friday – Friday
01288 361 494
No part of this website may be reproduced without the
express permission of Court Farm Holidays Ltd ©2012.
All Rights Reserved.
Fuschia sleeps 4 + cot
Fuchsia cottage is a delightful period cottage with bags of individual
character, tucked away down a private path - perfect for couples
wanting a romantic break or a small family alike.