No part of this website may be reproduced without the
express permission of Court Farm Holidays Ltd ©2012.
All Rights Reserved.
Facilities & Services.
At Court Farm we aim to provide a home from
home experience with superb facilities and
services to make your holiday extra special.
Our indoor heated swimming pool is open all
year round and proves a real hit with the
We have a Games Room with a full sized pool
table & Table Tennis table where we also provide
a wide selection of tourist information booklets &
free DVD library
Our tennis court has an all weather surface and
is next to our large grassed play area with play
trail, monkey bars, swings, slides, trampoline,
indoor play barn and a range of bikes, trikes &
Pop on your wellies and come down to our
animal field in the mornings and collect freshly
laid eggs from our hens & help feed the animals;
"Nuzzle & Scratch" our Alpacas & "Georgie &
"Peppa" our delightful Kune Kune pigs.
The pool is heated to around 30°c, measures 9.7 m long by 4.7 m
wide has roman steps & varies from 1m deep at shallow end to 1.5m
deep. There are changing cubicles, shower & toilet facilities within
the enclosure. On warm days the pool can become an outdoor pool
as the enclosure sides slide back. Security systems are in place for
the safety of children. A small selection of inflatables, floats &
noodles are provided for extra entertainment.
Our fully qualified therapist Vicky Barnes, offers an extensive menu
of heavenly spa treatments from our on-site treatment room, using
Cornish Spiezia 100% Organic products, treatments include Reiki &
Reflexology, Hot Stone Therapy, Deep Tissue, Indian Head,
Pregnancy Massages or just a pedicure or manicure .. Tailored
pamper parties & Gift Sets also available - visit her website for full
Our extremely popular catering service gives guests a real break from
the kitchen, offering a delicious menu of freshly prepared meals and
home made cakes, delivered direct to your cottage, with the added
option of waitress service.
Arrange for a surprise Cornish Hamper to be delivered direct to your
cottage, from traditional Cornish Cream Tea to a Luxurious Hamper
as a surprise for a loved one - visit www.cornishhampers.com or Tel :
01209 314 500.
Waitrose and Asda or Waitrose provide s home delivery to our area -
the postcode you will need for Court Farm is EX23 0EN or EX23 9EQ
for Lower Northcott Farmhouse.
For organic food boxes Riverford brings organic seasonal veg, fruit &
meat from their farm to your cottage. You can make up your own box
from their list of veg, dairy, soup, juices and more. Overall their boxes
are 19% cheaper than the supermarkets and that doesn't include their
free delivery! Visit www.riverford.co.uk.
One to one or group sessions are offered by our Internationally
Qualified Yoga Teacher Rosie in the comfort of your own cottage....
Learn to swim, improve your style, learn a new stroke - all ages, all
stages, again offered by Rosie.
Our more contemporary houses, Mulberry, Sycamore, Southpark and
Little Northcott House feature the latest up-to-date hot tubs with 48
jets! A selection of lighting, a lounger, turbo massage therapy jets for
working hard to relieve muscle knots and air controls to introduce air
into the water jet stream.
DOING OUR BIT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
At Court Farm Holidays we try to do our bit for the environment by
providing recycling facilities for all glass bottles, steel-aluminium cans,
papers, cardboard and plastics. We even provide composters for
organic food waste which we then use to nourish our garden plants.
Rainwater is collected and used to water the plants and we fill the
swimming pool in the wet months. Additionally, we use low energy
light bulbs where possible and dusk to dawn lighting outside.
Specific facilities can vary from property to property, so we have listed
below what you can expect in your accommodation together with any
extras that is accommodation specific.
If there are any other specific requirements you may have please do not
hesitate to ask.
• Freshly prepared bed linen included
• Bath Towel hire available at £3 per set
• All accommodation has central heating together with additional fires as
detailed in living spaces
• Quality, fully fitted kitchens with integrated oven & hob (double range
ovens in farmhouses), microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and
• Provision of T-Towels, oven mitt, dishbrush & cloth, Fairy Liquid,
• Dishwasher tablets
• Complementary Tea, Coffee, Milk & Biscuits for arrival
• Non-slip Rubber Bath Mat
• Free Wireless Broadband connection in all cottages (except Southpark)
• 42" - 50" Digital LCD TVs with HDMI connection in the larger cottages,
32" TVs in smaller properties, all with Freeview & DVD players
• Sky in Farmhouses
• 32" LCD Flat screen TV's in most master bedrooms
• CD Players
• Black-out blinds in most twin bedrooms
• Cots (bring your own bedding) highchairs, booster seats, bed-guards,
fireguards, additional stair gates (all have one fitted at the top of
staircases) available by proir request
• Hot Tubs in Sycamore, Chestnut and Southpark & Little Northcott
COURT FARM FACILITIES & SERVICES.
• Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, with changing rooms, safe
child "pen" and sun terrace - OPEN & HEATED ALL YEAR ROUND
• All weather surface tennis court
• Enclosed & safe play garden complete with climbing frames and
• 14 foot Trampoline with safety net enclosure
• Games room with Pool Table and Table Tennis
• Animal feeding/petting: Alpacas & Kune Kune pigs
• On-site holistic & spa treatments and pamper parties
- click here for details
• One to one or group yoga sessions available by pre-arrangement -
contact Rosie Lewis
• Swimming Lessons for all ages & stages - also with Rosie
• Catering Service (with waitress option) click here for details
• Luxury gas barbeques
• Mountain bike hire, with option of baby carriers, helmets & locks
• Wetsuit Hire
• Access to tumble dryers & clothes lines
• Baby monitors, backpacks and three-wheeler pushchairs can be hired
• Baby-sitting by arrangement
• Off road car parking
• Opposite "The Bullers Arms" village pub - serving food daily and also
offering a "take-out" service
• Fish & Chips Van visits the village from 5-6pm on Friday evenings
01288 361 494