Wheelwrights front door opens directly into the living room with dining table, which leads
onto a small but fully equipped kitchen with back door leading directly into its lovely enclosed
garden with sunny patio area with table and chairs (parasol & bbq in summer).
Upstairs there is the large master bedroom with king-size bedstead & flat screen TV, twin
bedroom and bathroom with over-bath shower.
Up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for a small charge of £20 / dog and we ask that
owners bring their own dog basket or cage.
At a glance
• Character period cottage sleeping 4
• Fully equipped kitchen with child safety locks; oven, hob, microwave,
large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine (access to tumble
• 32” TVs in lounge & Master bedroom, DVD & CD player, Wi-Fi
• Wood burner
• Bed linen & heating included & bath towel hire available at £3 per set
• Black-out blinds in twin bedroom
• Toddler friendly with fitted stair gate - cots, highchairs etc available
upon request • Enclosed garden accessible direct from back door
• Dogs welcome (up to 2)
• No smoking
• Off-road parking
• Saturday – Saturday
01288 361 494
No part of this website may be reproduced without the
express permission of Court Farm Holidays Ltd ©2012.
All Rights Reserved.
Wheelwright sleeps 4 + cot
Wheelwright cottage retains so much original charm and character
with its slate flooring in the lounge/dining room and wood burner in
the inglenook fireplace.