WHAT TO EXPECT IN YOUR ACCOMMODATION
- All bed linen (cot sheets but not bedding) – all beds made up on arrival with bed linen and duvets
- Bath Towels 1 set per adult/child (1 bath plus 1 hand towel) – please bring your own Infant Towels & swimming & beach towels
- Iron and ironing board
- Clothes Airer
- Toilet rolls (2 per toilet)
- Bath mat & Non-slip rubber bath mat
- Hand soap
- Tea towels, Oven Cloth, Kitchen hand towel, washing up cloth, scourer & black bin liner
- Dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid & cleaning detergent
- Welcome pack consisting of Tea, coffee & sugar sticks, biscuits & milk
- Salt and pepper mills
- Fully equipped kitchens with oven/hob/microwave/fridge freezer/dishwashers & washing machines
- Child Locks in most kitchens
- Toaster, Kettle, Cafetiere & Tea pot
- All crockery, pans, oven/roasting trays, cutlery and glassware
- Children’s plastic plates and cutlery
- Fitted stair-gates at the top of stairs (with additional mobile gates available for bottom of stairs/bedroom doorways)
- Free Log supply, some kindling and matches for Woodburners
- Tumble Dryers All guests have access to a communal drying room with two coin operated tumble dryers (take 20p and £1/coins) NB Mulberry & Sycamore have their own Tumble Dryers
- Rotary Washing Lines in the gardens
The following items are available to use at no additional cost, most are already available to use in the cottage in a cupboard, but if you definitely need any of these items, please reserve prior to arrival so that we can have them ready for your arrival.
- Full size wooden cot (comes with cot sheet but no bedding)
- Booster Seat
- Additional mobile Stair-gate
- Step-up (already in every cottage)
- Toilet Training seat
- Changing mat
- Baby bath
Items you need to bring with you:
- Extra toilet rolls
- Extra bin Bin bags
- Washing powder
- Swimming towels
- Cot bedding (if required)
- Groceries – these can be pre-ordered and delivered directly to your cottage via Waitrose, Asda, Tesco with local meat boxes or breakfast boxes also available
- Condiments for cooking – oil, salt, pepper, herbs etc.
- Your clothes!
Staying Longer than One Week?
If you are staying with us longer than one week, we can change your bed linen after one week and provide fresh towels, bath mat, tea-towels, so if required please arrange this when you arrive.
If you are staying for only one week or a short break, we do not change your bedding or provide fresh towels as a matter of course. However, should you require a change of bedding due to any ‘accidents’ this will gladly be provided, free of charge, upon request.
Occasionally, and especially where young children are concerned, several bedding ‘accidents’ may occur during your stay. We will gladly provide changes of bedding but we do reserve the right to levy an extra charge should there be more than one ‘accident’ during your stay. Please note that each cottage does have its own washing machine.